Chicago Real Estate Law Attorneys
Real estate law is the dominant focus and premier pursuit for our legal team at Bradford Miller Law, P.C., in Chicago. We have earned a reputation as a highly effective, go-to resource for clients ranging from first-time buyers and sellers to seasoned investors in residential and commercial property. Our credentials — including senior attorney Bradford Miller’s master’s degree in real estate law — are strong and directly relevant for protection of your interests.
We emphasize diligence, prompt and clear communication, efficiency and cost-effectiveness in all we do. These attributes are reinforced by testimonials we have been happy to receive from satisfied clients, real estate agents and other professionals. We will welcome the opportunity to put our knowledge to work for you.
Residential And Commercial Real Estate Closings · Landlord And Property Owner Representation
From offices in the heart of downtown Chicago, our real estate law attorneys know the market, financing options, processes and strategies that matter to our clients. Our proven capabilities cover a broad spectrum of residential real estate transactions and commercial concerns, including:
- Counsel and representation for home buyers and sellers in Chicago and all suburbs such as Orland Park, Naperville, Schaumburg and other northern Illinois communities
- Comprehensive guidance for those interested in executing a short sale — a clearly established strength and focus area at our firm
- Commercial transactions, including commercial lease negotiations
- Evictions and landlord representation in other matters of landlord-tenant law
- Representation of property owners cited for building code violations
Deeply Experienced, Efficient Cook County Short Sale Lawyers
Answering needs created by a persistently volatile and difficult real estate market, we have helped hundreds of homeowners navigate all the steps required to complete a short sale. We take pride in our ability to work effectively with all parties involved and complete short sales as quickly as possible while protecting our clients’ interests. If you think a short sale might be right for you, we urge you to get us involved as quickly as possible.
To request a free consultation focused squarely on your real estate closing needs, legal challenges as a landlord or other concerns, call us toll free at 877-863-4149 or reach us online anytime.